Wednesday, October 14, 2009

So begins the adoption process

For those of you have not heard let me give a little bit of background. Kelly and I have been trying to conceive a child for the last few years with no luck. We accept that GOD has another plan for us. We have felt lead to adopt through the foster care system. We began the process on October 4, 2009 (orination meeting). Our next step is to attend an IMPACT training class. We will be attending this on October 23-25. Once that is completed all that is required is to complete the mound of paperwork. Kelly and I have begun completing this as well. Our first home visit will be within the next 2-3 weeks. We are amazed everyday in which the way GOD is working through us on this journey. Our pastor's message the other night was entitled "Expect the Unexpected". Kelly and I have taken that to heart more now then ever. Please continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers. They are appreciated more than words can say. I am learning how to use this blog system, so please bear with me if perhaps I ramble on. More update post to come.

3 comments:

Bobbi said...

I can't wait to see where the adoption road takes you.

Unknown said...

Loretta, Good luck and you both are in my thoughts & prayers.

Anonymous said...

I think this is wonderful!!! God will bless the two of you!!!